FastTrac® NewVenture™ - For Aspiring and Early Stage Entrepreneurs
by The Hamilton Mill
In FastTrac NewVenture, participants over the course of ten weeks will:
- Discover how their business concepts match their personal visions
- Align their business concepts with real market opportunities
- Learn how to set realistic financial goals for their businesses
- Determine the unique features and benefits of their products/services
- Find their target markets and competitive advantages
- Define their company brands
- Learn how to manage business functions and develop organizational cultures
- Determine the steps to profitability
- Identify potential sources of business funding
- Find available community resources for ongoing business planning
Sponsor(s): The Hamilton Mill, Ohio Small Business Development Center, Access Business Development
What is FastTrac?
FastTrac is an entrepreneurial instructional program brought to you by the Kauffman Foundation. The Hamilton Mill and the SBDC are certified instructors and affiliates of this program. We are proud to be able to present this program to aspiring entrepreneurs.
What is my time commitment?
FastTrac NewVenture is a ten week course that will meet weekly every Wednesday from 3:00pm - 5:00pm at The Hamilton Mill. There will be outside class assignments that you will be responsible for completing.
How do I register?
Select the March 1, 2017 date (you will see multiple dates because it is a weekly class - just pick the first one), make your payment online and you are good to go. Seating is limited.
How is this priced?
This is a high value workshop and priced as such. The $93.84 is the core price and $6.16 is the processing fee to give you a grand total of $100.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You can call 513-737-6543 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details. This is an event organized by The Hamilton Mill and the Ohio Small Business Development Center. It will be hosted at The Hamilton Mill.